Sunday 23 July 2023

I went to Melkite church in greenacre because I wanted to see priest to be chrismated but he was not found after and realise it is not biblical mistake that I should not do now as we could be close to rapture and also people need to be saved that I should not support wrong since bible says now there is only one mediator that you need not place.


For the bible may teach one is saved only by receiving Christ as Lord and saviour to trust in the righteousness of Christ as bible says none does good that works are not even needed as Paul said but to him who does not work but believes on Him who justifies ungodly it is counted righteousness yet also says him who works it is not counted as grace but debt that is you only have to work if you can.

I would just like if you allow this message to be broadcasted to do as is important as is right to do to give choice. Bible says come out of assembly of them which is not true according to word of God. I do not like to cause divisions but seems important if true that we can pray for unity of Christ shows that all Christian’s can be saved. For even the gospel reading in church that day was that no one should say we are of Paul and Apollos that we should be United in one belief and I believe that is right for we can pray to know Christ accepts all Christian’s.

No comments:

Post a Comment